Here is a brief list of some of the most recent work I've undertaken that I'm able to talk about. If you like what you see, or want to know a bit more about the kind of work I've done including white label work, email me at email@example.com and we can chat about your next online project...
- RandomAcca - A fresh new look at how to make football betting accumulators. This project required integration of a third party feed to allow for up to the minute live odds from multiple bookmakers across hundreds of leagues around the world. Also available as an Android app, and soon to be Apple app also!
- PF Spare Insurance - A bold redesign of this companies site to allow for better management of content, introduce a blog, and generally present a more modern website to potential customers!
- Yourheadshot - A wordpress "one page" build with direct API integration with photoshelter, allowing the photographer to manage their high quality photographs in one place.
- Flourish Marketing - A complete from-the-ground-up rebuild of their website to incorporate responsive design and modern asthetic. Bespoke framework solution. Note: The company have since redesigned their website, the link is to the older archived version that I am referring to.
- Tim Sutcliffe: Artist Quiz - Tim wanted a fun and interactive way to show off his illustrations, on phones and desktops. A HTML5 focused responsive site, making the most of SVG images (for seamless scaling!), was born.
- Keep Them On Their Toes - A political campaign requiring a single page website, with integration to use real time data from the UK government petition site.
And that's not all...
Other clients I have provided work for include Samsung UK, Coca-Cola, Virgin Trains, Save the Children, Triodos Bank, Plan International, Scope, Wimpy, Mecca Bingo, Betfair, William Hill, Crimestoppers UK and more!